What is expected from this role:
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through LinkedIn, Google Adwords to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Maintain partnership with media agencies and vendors.
Desired skills & experience:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Expected Start Date: 26/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)