- MUST BE FLUENT IN MARATHI, HINDI AND ENGLISH. THESE THREE LANGUAGES ARE MUST.
- Administer all editorial for web content and E -newspaper and supervise efficient working of all production staff and evaluate all performance of editorial staff.
- Analyse and recommend strategies to increase web presence for E -newspaper and coordinate with co-editors for all special reports.
Building network of reporters, district representative and talk representatives for E-newspaper.
- Assist various departments and perform all non-editorial functional such as special events.
- Collaborate with management team and participate in all editorial meetings and ensure compliance to all deadlines for all.
- Assist Art Director to manage all necessary materials to ensure optimal quality of all materials and participate in all press events.
- Monitor all projects from conceptualization to implementations and ensure compliance to all time frame and budget and assist to train all employees and perform required appraisals and develop required organizational content.
- Collaborate with editorial team and record all receipts for workflow materials and maintain an efficient pool of freelance writers and prepare status reports for all projects and ensure compliance to all budgets.
- Provide support to all marketing and sales activities for E -newspaper and evaluate all content for same.
- Manage and implement various improvement processes and develop content for all high education programs for various product lines andonline products.
- Assist to generate all ideas from various sources and manage it across product line and establish all content line up for various markets and assist to identify all content sources.
- Coordinate with writers to develop content for various product lines and design all edit elements to evaluate content and ensure use of same in various markets.
- Assist art department to design content for final publication and prepare all content for product lines on weekly and monthly cases and ensure compliance to all editorial standards.
- Designing of workbooks for new reporters according bit assigned; and taking appraisal for the same. To review the work of subordinate writers, freelancers and make the necessary editing.
- To ensure that the writers submit content which is of highest quality and to motivate them to give their best performance, thus helping in achieving the goals and objectives set by the organization.
- To supervise the staff members, provide constructive feedback, and make recommendations for improving the quality of the content written. Sometimes, they may request the writers to re-write the content.
- To do thorough proof reading and editing of the written material by checking its writing style, grammar, etc.
- Monitoring team for achieving the targets of bit activeness and making presence of our E-newspaper decided at the beginning of the month.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
- Proof Reading : 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 7 years (Required)
- Editor: 2 years (Required)