Position Summary : This position is responsible for supporting the Head – Government relations to efficiently manage the relationships between the company and external stakeholders. Connect and communication with various states nodal offices
- Establish effective relationships with existing and potential customers
- Compile and maintain regulatory documentation and database.
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Understanding and interpretation of various regulation and policies and their impact on company’s business all across India
- Facilitate meetings between agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, potential regulatory pathways, or clarification and follow-up of submissions under review.
- Coordinate, prepare, or review documents submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.
- Should be capable of following up with all agencies, government officials, for various works of record implementation, enquiries, survey, disputes, etc.
Position Experience and Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree /Master’s Degree in Management is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- 3-10 years of experience and strong network in government sector is a must for this position, and this role demands the person to drive and support business meetings.
- Must have strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills especially with government officials
- Strong attention to detail with high-level vision to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Government Relations: 3 years (Required)
- Regulatory Affairs: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19