Job Specification- Banquet Sales Executive Lemon Tree Hotel, Lucknow
Hotel Industry Experience Preferred.
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience on the same level.
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Ability to work under pressure
1. Attend the co-ordination meeting if necessary.
2. Report to Banquet Sales Manager immediately for any guest complaint or compliments
3. Complete “Account Update List” on monthly basis.
4. Carry on any other duties assigned by hotel management.
5. Pick up telephones with hotel standard telephone manner.
6. Complete the Daily Activities Report.
7. Complete the Daily “Hotels Comparison Report”.
8. Attend the internal daily briefing of Banquet Sales Department.
9. Complete the “Weekly Sales Call Plan” for next week.
10. Prepare the function event order and distribute to the departments concerned.
11. Follow up on the spot on the function date if any last-minute changes will be made.
12. Closely co-ordinate with related departments for function details changes, such as Banquet Service, Kitchen, Beverage, Stewarding and etc.
13. Take reservation for any function bookings.
14. Conduct the hotel site inspection for potential accounts.
15. Prepare the initial proposal for the function.
16. Once the initial function proposal was sent out, make follow up call for any changes.
17. Prepare the revised proposal for guest approval.
18. Check the guest requirement for revised proposal.
19. Once the function details are almost confirmed, prepare the official contract and get approval from Banquet Sales Manager first, then make organize to sign and chop for it as final confirmation.
20. Check the function organizer for the feedback and complete the report, hand it on to Banquet Sales Manager.
21. Asking for approval from Banquet Sales Manager for any special case.
22. Report to Banquet Sales Manager for any guest specific requirement.
Fresh, spirited and youthful, Lemon Tree Hotels (LTH) is India’s largest chain in the mid-priced hotels sector and third largest overall, on the basis of controlling interest in owned and leased rooms, as of June 30, 2017, according to the Horwath Report. This award winning Indian hotel chain opened its first hotel with 49 rooms in May 2004 and operates 53 hotels in 32 cities with 5300+ rooms and over 5000 employees (As on January, 2019).
Located adjacent to the first Transport Nagar Metro Station on the Kanpur – Lucknow Highway and a mere ten minute drive from the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lemon Tree Hotel, Lucknow offers easy access to the industrial enclaves of Transport Nagar and Sarojini Nagar. The hotel is situated near Shaheed Path and is just 6 kms away from Alambagh. The offices of Cipla, Ranbaxy, GlaxoSmithKline and educational institutions like City Montessori School, etc. are in proximity to the hotel.