Primarily, you would serve as a relationship manager to 50 top agents in the city by working closely with them to improve their overall business performance as an agent, thereby increasing their revenue contribution to makaan.com
- Generating revenue from the agents assigned to you as primary performance metric.
- Working closely with the agents, to improve their seller score on makaaan.com, training on best practices, improve the use of technology.
- Identifying top agents in the city and onboard them onto makaan.com.
- Identifying gaps in agent’s knowledge and behavior that are preventing them from doing property transactions.
- Running programs that will help agents overcome these gaps and maximize transactions and revenue by training & workshops..
Apply if you have…
- Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline
- Total experience of around 4-6 years with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in direct selling
- Real estate sales background in either primary or secondary sales
- Performed regular client meetings & site visits
- Effectively closed client transactions directly i.e. a successful selling career
- In-depth knowledge about real estate environment in the city, property buying & renting cycle
- Awareness of government policies and bylaws, processes & transaction procedures
- Awareness about new projects coming up in the city and prevailing prices in various localities of the city
- Analytics driven skills and ability to understand and act according to the key parameters such as conversion rate, leads to meetings, meetings to site visits ratio
- Experience of selling various kinds of properties including residential projects, villas, plots
- Polished, Well-Groomed, pleasing personality
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Your own conveyance.