Location: Hyderabad, India
Team: Nisum Support
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You Know
- Role incumbent is responsible for effectively managing Front Office functions of the company covering guest relations, office communications, support corporate event management, and administrative support.
- Manage guest (client visitors, vendor visitors, employee visitors, VIP visitors) relations
- Manage physical security to protect company property and control movement of people
- Manage office communications (phone, courier) services * Organize events
- Handling petty cash & bills/invoices * Manage housekeeping & security teams
- Administrative support
- Proficient in MS Office Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented
- Graduate in any discipline
- Proficiency in guest relations/communication and organizing
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations