Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a Data Entry Executive to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems. Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and data manager. Previous experience as a data entry clerkor similar position will be considered an advantage. Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- High school diploma/Graduate; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- MS Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours