Retail Store Operations:
Strategic Store Rollouts- Ensuring all store deployment processes are completed in time for launch of stores (staffing/ inventory/ IT)
Store Operations/ Compliance/ Profitability:
- Ensure & Own compliance with all defined SOPs
- Co-ordination with Zonal/ Circle / Central cross-functional teams to ensure required operational support (e.g. service processes, activations processes, ops, updates etc)
- Understand and analyze store/ zone level analytics reports (KPIs) to identify issues, areas of improvement, deviations etc.
- Monitor all competitor activities and share recommendations for response
- Ensure escalations are handled within the stated TAT
- Is responsible to drive and achieve stores profitability through delivery of agreed revenue & cost plan
- To ensure deployment of agreed programs across all stores
- Enhance acquisition quality
- Drive growth in contribution from higher rental plans
- Mark territories for TSMs and drive productivity growth.
- Increase the Tag utilization in Low Utilized NEs and buildings.
- Working closely with Channel Partners and TSMs to support closure of leads
- Drive engagement with residential societies (RWAs) to make Airtel the preferred
- service provider
People development & Team management:
- Provide best in class services to customers while keeping Detractor Index in check.
- Ensure total compliance of CE guidelines & processes
- Ensure Circle support to manage exceptional escalations, if required
- Ensure seamless supply of quality manpower at the stores & field
- Control TSMs & SM attrition by ensuring constant training programs, improving quality of recruitment, driving Rewards and Recognition and ensuring proper on boarding process.
Must be a Graduate (Full Time)/ MBA (preferred)
Must have 6 - 8 years of sales experience, preferably in Retail /Broadband sales."