Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Must Have - Technical Skills :
Job Requisition ID:
- Should have an overall 6+ years of experience in developing applications using Microsoft technologies, principally .NET.
- Mastery of C#, data structure, basic algorithms, and object oriented programming. Able to perform any task or from scratch implementation. Seen internally as a leader in this area. Assists in defining best practices.
- Extensive work experience in web development (Asp.Net MVC )
- Passion towards learning and leveraging new technologies
- Strong in web Technology
- Solid understanding of software design patterns.
- Interested to work in .Net Environment
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.