8 to 12 Yrs.
Bachelor / Master’s degree
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.
Regulated under the Reserve Bank of India, PayU India has advanced solutions to meet every digital payment need. The company has an in-depth understanding of the vast and intricate details of the Indian market and its payment landscape. The company brings convenience and trust through continuous innovation leveraging technology.
PayU India forays into two business verticals - payment offerings under PayU Payments Services Ltd. and alternate lending under PayU Finance. Headquartered in Sohna Road, Gurgaon, the company has a presence in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and has a total strength of 700+ employees. Anirban Mukherjee is the CEO for PayU India working with the global CEO Laurent Le Moal.
Under the aegis of PayU Payments Services Ltd., PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. In India, PayU covers nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce business and processes over INR 120,000 crores worth of digital payments annually (at current run rates). The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India. The company also empowers SMBs, enabling them to accept mobile and online payments with minimum development effort.
With credit being the key business priority, PayU has also developed LazyPay, an alternate lending platform to offer credit solutions such as Small Ticket Credit (Buy Now, Pay Later), App based personal loans and Point of Sale Credit (Merchant EMI). Since its launch in 2017, LazyPay has gained significant traction and has disbursed 20mn+ loans to a customer base of a million user.
PayU is bullish on investment opportunities in India. The company has been an aggressive investor, committed to the evolution of fintech in the country. PayU has spent about $250 million over the past three years in Asia's third-largest economy and is further scouting for more lucrative investment and acquisition opportunities to fuel growth. PayU’s acquisitions in India include that of Wibmo (April 2019 worth $70 mn) and Citrus Payment Solutions (September 2016 for $130 mn). PayU has also invested in PaySense (July 2018) and ZestMoney (December 2016) in India.
- Top-down approach: Process analysis, identification of issues, validation of current activity plan and definition of recommendations.
- Bottom-up approach: Analysis of identified issues impacting PCI-DSS across systems, root-cause analysis, validation of current activity plan, and definition of recommendations.
- Investigate data breaches, including the participation of relevant stakeholders.
- Support security incident response activities, including reporting on IT incidents and data breaches, recommendations for resolution, mitigation and, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, execution of any required notices to individuals, business partners and government officials.
- Assess vendor and software technologies and applications for compliance within PSD2, SWIFT, GDPR, PCI DSS, and financial legislation, collaborating closely with IT and business functions requesting the software, application or technology.
- Advise the Bank on how to deal with security incidents, including data breaches.
- Manages data breach incidents in close coordination with the core teams across the Group.
- Provides reports to relevant stakeholders on an ongoing basis, as well as in response to specific incidents.
- Advises business process and service functions where their activities put the company at risk and provide actionable solutions to remediate risks and issues. Identifies and mitigates data privacy risks and prepare remediation plans.
- Maintains knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements within the financial sector.
o Understanding of financial reporting requirements
o Understanding of business processes in financial services and IT services
o Understanding of incident process analysis and practices of root cause analysis.
- Prior experience with handling of IT incidents and associated reporting.
- Solid understanding of financial regulation, including NIS Directive, GDPR, PSD2, SWIFT, PCI DSS
So what do we offer? • A Competitive salary, including benefits • Modern offices with individual working spaces • Exceptional projects