- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Experience with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA or equivalent.
- Experience in building SAP infrastructure
- Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration
- Experience with SAP specific compute, storage and networking design
- Experience in SAP Sizing
- Hands-on experience with SAP Installations, SAP OS/DB migrations, downtime optimization and data center migration
- Experience in Backup and recovery of SAP solutions (OS, Application, DB)
- Experience in SAP High Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures
- Scripting experience with tools such as Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows administration
- 10+ years of IT implementation or consulting experience in the software or Internet industries
- Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect their SAP workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of global projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS and SAP best practices?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical SAP architect to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
AWS is enabling use cases that have never been done before. AWS is looking for a candidate who is passionate about creating SAP solution architectures which drive meaningful customer value.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases
- Setting-up and configuring SAP based on best practices
- Automating SAP deployment, configuration and operations
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
This role is open for Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Delhi/Pune.
- Experience as SAP technical architect and work with complex infrastructure design.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure and security.
- Ability to seamlessly transition between being on the command line to leading discussions in front of a boardroom.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Experience working with the latest SAP products such as Fiori, S/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, etc.
- Experience with setting up one High-Availability cluster (HP ServiceGuard, SIOS, RedHat, SUSE, Windows) setup from start to finish
- Familiarity with any monitoring and automated testing tools
- Experience working with Cloud Infrastructure
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Jenkins and configuration tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt etc.
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet aws.team-pro-serv