Morningstar is seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team of investment professionals. This person will help construct, refine, implement, and oversee multi-strategy portfolios for large institutional clients. In this role, you will lead projects, support and partner with other team members, and be responsible for analysing investment data to determine solutions for our clients. You will work closely with other members of the Investment Management team including client relationship managers, operations/technology, developers, senior management, and other team members around the world. The position is based in our Mumbai office, but will require weekly calls with our international teams as well as occasional international travel.
- Conduct in-depth asset allocation analysis, portfolio construction analysis, and investment vehicle analysis on retirement products using key modern portfolio theory statistics and techniques.
- Support client relationships, communicate project goals and status updates externally, and act as key investment resource on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and work with technology, data groups and clients to resolve investment data issues.
- Participate in testing projects to enhance current methodologies and processes within the server-based portfolio construction software
- Participate in research efforts on the retirement industry with a focus on advice and managed accounts products and services.
- Assess the theoretical and practical implications of our methodology as you strive to innovate and improve our products and services.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, business or economics
- An MBA and/or Chartered Financial Analyst® designation or pursuit of either qualification is preferred
- 2 to 5 years of relevant investment experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfort working in a quantitative environment.
- Creativity, the desire to innovate, and investing passion.
- Experience with or a desire to learn Morningstar software.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
I10_MstarIndiaPvtLtd Morningstar India Private Ltd. (Delhi) Legal Entity