Digital Production – Publishing Analyst
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing & Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re an M&C professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of- the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
Work you’ll do:
As a Digital Production –Publishing Analyst, you would closely interact with Deloitte US & Global marketing stakeholders and will be responsible for supporting publishing and channel management efforts across an ecosystem of digital channels that support Deloitte’s client experience. The role will support the delivery of an optimized, omni-channel experience across Deloitte’s Website, social media, and associated digital channels. As such, Deloitte.com will be a focus for this position requiring a core competency and experience with the Adobe Experience Manager platform.
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is part of Marketing & Communications. We provide value to the U.S. Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
As a part of this team, you will:
Skills and Abilities:
- Support Deloitte.com content publishing and management efforts across all sections of the global site
- Serve as point of contact for the publishing community, answering questions and managing requests for global and member firm stakeholders
- On occasion, lead projects to improve sections of the D.com site or deliver new designs through the tool
- Contribute to the development of projects leveraging advanced coding and development skills such as AEM fragments, site UI, site analytics
- Assist with copywriting and content optimization, revising content descriptions and writing basic descriptions and abstracts for content, as required
- Support social media operations by participating in editorial, publishing, and channel management activities
- Process requests with expected quality and turnaround expectations
Experience with digital publishing platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Brightcove, and Sprinklr
Education and/or Experience:
- Familiarity with MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, quickly adapting to new processes and managing multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, with an emphasis on content marketing, search engine optimization, and social media
- Positive attitude and presence, ability to interact with senior professionals and mitigate conflict in a mature, professional manner
- Experience in the professional services industry is a plus
- Experience in Analytics is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science and technology
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience supporting content management platform (CMS) and enterprise social media tools
- Excellent command of the English language
- Comprehensive understanding of content management, approaches and issues, across Web and social media
- A firm understanding of digital communications concepts and principles
- Good communication, facilitation, and people skills
- Analytical skills a plus
- 11.00 AM – 8.00 PM or 2.00 PM to 11 PM
- Location – Hyderabad Office
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and
represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.