Telemarketing Representative Job Responsibilities:
Converts inquiries into sales by answering inbound telephone calls.
Telemarketing Representative Job Duties:
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketing Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge
- Designation: - Tele Calling
- CTC: 1.5.to 2.5.per Year
- 1st Month: Traning Period(salary + incentive)
- 2nd Month: Probation Period (salary + incentive)
- 3rd Month: (Regular Salary + incentive)
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹90,000.00 - ₹130,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)