The account manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with Netmagic’s large colo customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders on both sides, and preparing monthly/weekly reports. This person will take inputs from the customer and liaise with cross-functional internal teams like our infrastructure facility team (OPT), Operations Team , Sales team for new quotes to be submitted, etc. to improve the entire customer experience. Normally the person will not be required to get into billing. This is a local position, and involves no travel, but if the customer is spread across Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore and Chennai, may require occasional travel.
The account manager should have an aptitude for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, and should be able to see things from the customer’s point of view – why is he/she asking this request even though from our side it may seem ridiculous.
1. Serve as the single point of contact for all large collocation customer account management matters and build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship with key customer stakeholders and Netmagic’s internal stake holders.
2. Interact with colocation customer regarding their technical/ non-technical and commercial queries
3. Act as a single point of contact for all communication received from the customer
4. Record and maintain all issues/snags raised by the client
5. Co-ordinate with facility operations, administration, safety and security team by assigning tasks received from customer
6. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions as per agreed time lines while maintaining the quality of the delivery.
7. Communicate with the customer regarding the status, issue, bottleneck and delay if any while resolving a task
8. Conduct and participate in the weekly monthly/quarterly review meetings and minute and task the same.
9. To facilitate client with Weekly reports, Monthly reports and Quarterly reports with adherence to time schedule
10. To maintain issue trackers of operations, safety and security with timely updates
11. To schedule weekly meetings, site walk through and conference with the client as and when requested
12. To ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and eliminating hurdles post consultation with management
13. To co-ordinate with multiple teams on client side
14. To ensure smooth billing by providing required data as per timelines
15. To co-ordinate with internal teams to execute up gradation/down gradation projects
16. The SAM will be a part of the large client-on boarding and integrate them into the Netmagic fabric.
DC Visits for all data centres.
Experience Required: Minimum 4 years in Data Centre specific
Excellent communication skills is necessary. The SAM should possess technical and communication skill-sets to do DC Visits for prospects that the sales refers for site visits.
Excellent communication skills are required for both the above. Marathi for Mumbai candidates and Tamil /Kannada for Bangalore customers will be welcome.
The ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels is of prime importance. The SAM should have excellent listening verbal, written and presentation communication abilities for both DC visits and customer interface
Experience with MS Office for report generation as per customer’s required frequency is important