1. Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels .
2. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
3. Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
4. Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
5. The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
6. The ability to work under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- HINDI (Preferred)
- Marketing Campaigns (Preferred)