1)Financial Planning, Portfolio Strategy and Reporting
a. Assisting the RM in client data gathering
b. Supporting in making of financial plans for clients,
c. Monitoring the performance of the portfolio on regular intervals and highlight the asset allocation and IRR.
d. Highlighting to the RM , client wise, how clients actual portfolio are in variance with the strategic plan and actionable to get the portfolio aligned to the strategic portfolio
2) Keeping track of the various financial products like mutual funds, private equity, portfolio management services etc. available in the market, analyze the same for efficiency and risk quality and provide insights to help create suitable recommendations.
3) Identifying opportunities within the client existing portfolio based on product team recommendations across
a. MFs ,
b. Structured Product,
c. Change in the house view on various asset classes
4) Support the RM in business development
a. Lead generation,
b. Facilitating Meetings,
c. Prospecting through cold Calling and taking references
5) KYC, Documentation, Client On-boarding
6) Attending to client queries, monitoring resolution
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Anand Rathi Shares & Stock Brokers Ltd.
Anand Rathi Group is one of India¢¢s fastest growing full service securities firm. The services offered range from Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance &amp; Advisory, Brokerage &amp; Distribution in the areas of equities, commodities, mutual funds and insurance. With presence at over 180 locations, the Group caters to the financial needs of well-reputed Corporate Groups, Institutions, Foreign Investors and Individuals. In order to meet our growth plans, we are looking for young, dynamic and result-oriented candidates .