- Take proper and precise brief from Client Servicing and Provide best options relating to the Event / Activity to the CS team
- Approach vendors and find the best (quality and cost effective) according to the budget
- Generate new options & ideas and increase profitability by giving best costs
- Mail the internal costing to CS and accounts and Get an approval from CS on the costing
- Co-ordinate with the creative team regarding the ATL / BTL requirements
- Maintaining internal (Client Servicing, Creative and Accounts Department) and external coordination
- Vendor Management & Venue Management
- Planning & Preparation of event / activity
- Manage the Event / Activity, Maintain the execution and ensure its smooth flow without any hurdles
- Always target on maintaining a good standard of production within given deadlines.
- Meet deadlines of activations cost, timings, reporting’s and closures
- Maintain And Develop Database of Vendors and Suppliers PAN India and for smooth functioning for hectic and urgent requirements’
- Keep yourself updated with new technologies, anchors, standups, item girl, singers, specialty act, motivational speaker etc.
- Keep an open and clear communication with the CS, Creative and accounts team and as well with the Operations authority so as to avoid any miss-communication and to get an immediate solution to the foreseen problem
- Responsible for materials received from the client during the activations / events and see to it that unutilized materials are sent back to the client. Keep a record of the same.
- Similarly, keep the terms of payment clear with the vendors. Maintain a relation with vendors
- Preparing for post event deliverables like make copies of CD & Photograph’s and deliver it to client within week of event
- Keep an open and clear communication with the CS, Creative and accounts team for all the matters (advances, requisitions, vendor payments terms, internal costing etc.) Similarly, keep the terms of payment clear with the vendors.
- Take appropriate approvals and timely requisitions of advances for smooth flow of the event
- Give event/ activity feedback to senior
- Inventory management viz: Deliver purchased inventories back to client, return rental inventories back to the vendors on time.
Interested candidates are requested to mail updated CV and Photograph along with below details directly on malti.bigone@gmail. com
(You will be contacted you if your profile matched with our requirement)
Total Experience -
Industry worked for -
Previous Work Profile-
Applying Post -
Relevant Experience -
Currently Working or not -
Current/Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
Current Location -
Ready to relocate -
Preferred Location -
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 /year