DTE Assam Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancies, 60,500 Salary - Apply NowDTE Assam Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (DTE Assam) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Junior Assistant. To Apply for the job posting from DTE Assam, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: DTE Assam
Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 8
Salary: 14,000 - 60,500 (Per Month)
Education: Any Bachelors Degree
Last Date: 03-03-2020
1. Candidates may be Short Listed based on the overall academic records. In such a case only Short listed candidates will have to appear in the Written Test.
2. Written Test and Computer Proficiency/ Practical Test: Details of the written test and computer proficiency test will be uploaded in the website and will also be published in the News Paper.
3. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid by the Department for attending Written test/ Computer Proficiency/ Practical Test/ Document verification.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates are requested to apply online in the Official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply” carefully before filing the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 10/02/2020 and will remain open till 03/03/2020.
3. The candidate must upload the scan copy of the proof of PRC of Assam, qualifying examination, Age, Caste etc. along with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the time of online application.
4. The candidate must produce the Original of all the documents mentioned in Sl. No.4 and submit self-attested copies of all the testimonials along with 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent Passport size photograph in due course of time which will be notified later in the Website.
5. Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective employer within the stipulated period mentioning the Unique Number generated against the submitted online application. No application either by Post or in Person shall be entertained by the office of the undersigned.
6. Incomplete / defective applications shall be rejected without giving any intimation to the Candidates/applicants. Submission of wrong/false information in the online application may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate at any stage of the selection process.
7. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govement. The advertisement will be implemented subject to approval by Govt. The undersigned reserves the right to rectify/ modify the advertisement.