Application must mandatorily mention your expected daily / monthly remuneration and availability (part-time/ freelance / full-time) .
Specifically focus on:
- Engage in project service delivery for existing or new projects /products.
- Will interact with client and process owners to gather requirements
- Have to write approach and methodology, propose most suitable technology and required manpower for the proposed solution for Client requirements
- Deal with IT related solutions and knowledge of technical architecture of the products.
- As a writer of technical solution, have to design Use case scenarios, map business process, design UML etc.
- Understand the requirements of client and communicate & manage change from product & business teams
- Assist and mentor junior team members in their daily work activities
- Have to provide inputs on latest technological changes in the market
- Have to outreach market to interact national and International clients
- Should be able to travel national/International locations as and when required
- Any other duty as and when assigned by the line manager.
eGovernance, public sector consulting, IT consulting, ICT4D, eGovernment Consulting, Government IT implementation
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering (B-Tech/ MCA)
- Having MBA or equivalent degree will be preferred.
- Prior experience of 5+ years of working in e-Governance/ Business Analysis / Client facing role for IT projects in Government Sector
- Experience of at least 2 – 3 projects in Government domain preferably in Urban/ Health/ Education sectors.
- Exceptional report writing skills and skills in Power Point Presentations
- Knowledge of coding, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Projects would be preferred
- Should be self-motivated and have positive learning attitude
- Working knowledge in pre-sales, bid-process management and business development activities in Government sector would be an added advantage
About Neuvoatech Solutions:
Neuvoatech Solutions Pvt. Ltd (www.neuvoatech.com) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Premier Management Consulting firm with focus in innovative solutions in emerging technology arena. Neuvoatech is promoted by top-notch professionals, who are highly successful in their field of work, of Big 4 consultancy firms and highly regarded Techies from large MNCs, with the objective to render cutting-edge technology solutions in Government and Corporate echo-system across different geographies in the world.
At Neuvoatech, our clients are not mere customers for us. We envisage their business goals, analyze risks together, design processes and help them stay ahead of the curve in every phase of a business cycle ─ as their partners in growth and expansion. Whether it is management consulting for resolution of any business issue, troubleshooting a software, enhancing a legacy system or doing custom application development from scratch – we take the effort to understand the uniqueness of every business process, analyze its strengths and loopholes and accordingly provide a solution.
Neuvoatech Solution is looking for staff with a strong commitment to the ICT / eGovernment sector, an open mind-set, Start-up metal set-up and flexible attitudes as well as strong interpersonal skills. We are committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring all employees and potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. Due to high number of applications, we would be able to contact only short-listed candidates for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission, Volunteer
Due to Covid-19, currently the person can work remotely with his/her own PC/ Laptop with occasional meeting / face to face interaction.
- Report writing / exceptional documentation: 2 years (Preferred)
- eGovernment: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19