Job Description Core Responsibilities:
- The primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. To plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- To develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. To grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. To work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business and maintain the relationship.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Inter Departmental work to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competito