- Supervision and mentoring of service representatives and front office executives to ensure quality of service.
- Development and generation of daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports.
- Liasoning with government departments for legal & licensing work as directed from Head office time to time.
- Effective managements of patient complaints.
- Assisting with fellow coordinators & staff as needed.
- Duties can include scheduling appointments, assisting with major decisions, helping patients understand complex medical information, evaluating care quality, and working with other health care professionals.
- Maintain proper records of resources and materials available for patient care.
- Collaborate & coordinating with the head office team i.e. HR, Marketing, MRD/ Reception, MIS, Maintenance, OT/Operations etc. in designing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Monitor the safety features of the clinic and improvise it.
- Analyzing and presenting requisition to the management for necessary equipment & materials required for smooth functioning of the center.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Marathi,Hindi, English (Preferred)