We are looking for a Digital marketing specialist to manage all content marketing, Google Adwords and search engine optimization activities. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth content marketing experience, hands-on SEO and PPC experience and a passion for digital technologies and the ability to provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong web presence. The incumbent should have proven experience across all areas of Digital marketing.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills required In #DigitalMarketing
SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Google My Business, Google analytics, Google Adwords, Photoshop skills like Adobe, Canva, Crello etc.
The incumbent should have proven experience across the following areas of Digital marketing
- Proven SEO experience of 3+ years leading multiple SEO projects.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, and Search Ignite).
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Expert Knowledge of On-Page, Off-Page and White hat SEO Optimization for an E-commerce company.
- Technical SEO ( canonical, Duplicate content, 404 redirects, href lang, AMP etc)
- Should be aware of the latest google algorithms.
- Keyword Analysis and good knowledge of Content Strategy.
- Website competition Analysis
- Knowledge of Google Webmasters/ Search Console / Google Analytics
- Must have google knowledge of Forum/Directory/Classified Posting / Press Release
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools(e.g., Google Analytics, Ubersuggest, wordstream)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Manage all PPC (Pay Per Click)Campaigns across all Search Engines.
- Extensive Keyword Research and Strategy Development
- Display & Remarketing Campaigns Knowledge.
- Create and implement a content calendar
- Design and execute blogger engagement campaigns
- Writing content and proofreading content written by other content writers
- Discover and outreach other related platforms to improve our content footprint
- Track, report and analyze the performance of the organic traffic generated through content marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Must have Excellent Communication Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 /month
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)