We at HR Inc consultants Have an urgent opening for Asset Manager - Senior & Junior Position The Role : You will be responsible for formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets.
2-3 lakhs per month
Senior Asset Manager - Bengaluru - Urgent opening
We at HR Inc consultants Have an urgent opening for Asset Manager - Senior & Junior Position
You will be responsible for formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets.
- Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate.
- Actively participate in lease negotiations.
- Prepare and manage our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection.
- Recommend divestment opportunities and manage the sale process.
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Manage market intelligence and collate global market/industry information to ensure the competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
- Prepare and maintain financial reports and variance analysis, monitor budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio.
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 8 to 12 years of relevant asset management experience in India.
- Good knowledge of the local market.
- Operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding.
- Good team player, resourceful, possess strong communication
Best In the industry
Candidates willing to relocate can also apply
Telephonic & Video call.
If your profile matches our requirement, Kindly get in touch with me on 7667618449/ Kiruthika.firstname.lastname@example.org