Deloitte US Client and Market Growth – Strategy – Senior Analyst
About Deloitte US Client and Market Growth organization U.S. India, Client and Market Growth organizations (CMG) drive the marketing programs, initiatives, and priority client-facing programs in the U.S. regions. India CMG is focused on quality and operational excellence and is constantly challenging and refining its business model to ensure proper support of marketing processes, services, and deliverables in the United States. Mission of CMG is to support, augment, and complement marketing efforts of Deloitte through the development of marketing and business development materials and services. About Strategy CoE We enable stakeholders to tell their business impact stories through data-driven insights. We provide end–to-end solutioning across the data to insights journey
- Partner with stakeholders to identify their business needs and provide technical/analytical solutions
- Provides end-to-end support around database management, data visualization, data science, data reporting and technology development
- Generate insights out of data and provide actionable recommendations to business
- Provide dedicated support to manage integrity of processes, tools, and databases
Work you will do
We are recruiting an expert for business process management and digital marketing analytics at the senior analyst level as part of our team. This role will interface with variety of teams within the Client and Marketing Organization group and the firm. The individual must be creative and forward-thinking, and must have the ability to uncover answers to the burning research questions through analysis of structured and unstructured data.
The professional has to analyze client and market data and execute programs that drive marketing effectiveness. He/she would be responsible for data mining and statistical analysis including analyzing marketing performance data, creating advanced queries and reports, and working closely with the other teams in support of MDS-wide marketing programs. This individual will be expected to demonstrate both technical and business acumen in order to build and implement solutions that affect real change and add tangible functional value to our end users. We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn the heart of the business, deeply understand the unique needs and key business challenges of our different partners, and possess an understanding of how our data and technology architecture can work to meet business objectives.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has 3-5 years of experience in insight generation, presentation of analytical findings to different audience groups, and development of business intelligence applications and reporting
- Identifies and drives data issues to resolution
- Identifies opportunities to improve data quality alignment across databases
- Is deadline-focused and ensures reports are delivered as per schedule
- Make sense of the data to uncover insights that can drive actions and measurable outcomes. Intellectually curious and comfortable utilizing different systems and techniques to analyze data
- Use data analysis skills to clearly present complex information in a simple manner, discern business meaning, and recommend evidence-backed actions to stakeholders to influence optimization across marketing assets
- Ability to build processes for users to mine new insights and assist in decision making
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to senior level presentations
- Develop dashboards/reports to meet the business intelligence needs of brand and Marketing Professionals
- Provide analytical and reporting support for industries and accounts, marketing campaigns, test and measurement design and post-campaign analysis
- Maintain project trackers (tasks, ownership, deliverables, and next steps)
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and persuasive skills to promote and defend the design concept for the problem
- Basic understanding of user experience principles, to recommend and develop clear and logical flow in a dashboard/report.
- Strong computing, analytical, statistical, data visualization, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of a broad set of marketing activities: Campaigns, events, digital marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing etc.
- Proficient on Adobe Analytics/Sprinklr tool for developing reports and analytics.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel)
- Intermediate/Advanced level in developing reports and dashboards in Business Intelligence technologies (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)•Excellent business written & oral communication skills
- Good Client management and relationship building abilities.
- Self-starter capable of regularly learning new technologies, as the market demands, while managing the workload of consistent high-profile project deliverables built for firm thought leaders
- Leverage data visualization techniques, Tableau platform technologies to design and implement production ready solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Ability to work well in in-person and remote team situations
- Self-motivated and strong team player. Highly developed personal and professional ethics•Intermediate/advanced relational database management and ETL skills (query building, database analysis).
- Experience with enterprise-scale datawarehouse platforms a strong plus.
- Experience with production software delivery life cycle (waterfall, agile-preferred) and user management.
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques and ability to write, and execute, test cases to validate business requirements
- Any Graduation Degree
- Professional qualification (reputed institutes preferred): MBA
In addition, successful candidates will also have the following preferred skills:
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Hyderabad/ Work Timings: 2 pm to 11 pm
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms. Copyright © 2022 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.