Reporting:General Manager - Housekeeping
Qualification:Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Experience:7+ years of billing or back office/operations or billing application administration / maintenance
1. Follow departmental policies and procedure to complete outsourced manpower billing cycle within the specified deadline
2. Check attendance of outsourced manpower deployed at units and prepare the manpower billing statement.
3. Coordinate with respective HO HK representative to check for deductions / penalties to be charged to manpower agencies before forwarding final billing statement.
4.Forward approved attendance & billing statements to concerned representative of Outsourced manpower agency & respective unit HR & HK.
5. Resolve any issues raised by outsourced manpower agency / unit HR & Unit HK regarding approved attendance & billing statement.
6. Make Service Entry Sheet in SAP, against Manpower & machinery purchase orders.
7. Verify manpower & machinery invoice & process to Corporate Finance Team after final approval of Vice President – Housekeeping / General Manager – Housekeeping.
8. Make monthly report of manpower & machinery cost.
9.Timely follow-up with CPU regarding payment status of processed invoices.
10. Coordinate with Regional Managers – Human Resources & manpower agencies for updating minimum wages as per latest notifications received from respective government authorities.
11. Coordinate with respective HO HK representative & VP - Housekeeping for finalizing wage structure as per latest minimum wage notification.
12. Make arrears payment statement (if any) due to delay in receiving minimum wages notifications, errors in calculations in previous months.
13. Timely scanning of all manpower & machine rental invoices & upload in DMS (SAP)
14. Provide provisional costs to finance department (if any).
15. Preparing & extending manpower / machine service LOI if needed.
16. Keeping track of LOI / Agreement validity.
17. Tracking of actual manpower against budget & highlight variance to concerned unit HK & HO HK representative.
18. Preparation of Housekeeping Manpower budgets.
19. Coordination with corporate project team for creation & release of manpower & machinery purchase orders for deployment at project sites.
20. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.