Job Description :
1 Plant Maintenance for Productivity Improvement
- Implement the daily maintenance plan to enhance the serviceability of mechanical / electrical & instrumentation system * Implement and monitor the preventive / predictive maintenance to minimize breakdown
- Handle real time breakdown/emergency effectively * VED analysis of spares & maintain inventory of vital, essential & desirable spares as par analysis * Maintaining asset history data & improving asset life applying analyzing tools
2 Operation and Maintenance of Utilities
- Ensure efficient operation and maintenance of Boiler, Air Compressors, STP, ETP, Industrial Water Supply, Chillers, cooling Towers, DG's, * Be responsible for Statuary compliance adherence and monitoring
3 Documentation and Reporting
Knowledge & skills:
- Document and Report maintenance activities * Maintain a list of all spares available * Follow maintenance strategies, procedures & methods outlined in the maintenance manual * Measure and monitor Utility consumption reporting * Able to work on SAP independently * Liaise with Government Regulatory authorities for license renewals, NOCs etc.
Worker Type :
- Knowledge of mechanical & rotary equipment’s * Knowledge of handling mechanical failures * Mechanical safety * Electrical safety * Problem solving & energy saving skills.
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :