Senior QA –JD:
The QA Analyst will join an existing team of QA Analysts to work with key stakeholders to understand the features and technical specifications of our products. During the SDLC, The Analyst will manage the entire testing process from identifying reviewing specification, writing test cases and test plans, execution, reporting defects. This position will be located in our Pune office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Team Leads, and Developers to understand product features and new technical implementations
- Identify test cases and create test plans
- Define test strategies and create test cases to validate software design
- Leverage manual techniques to effectively test new and existing features
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the globe to resolve and validate any issues uncovered during the integration test cycle
- Participate in the complete software life cycle from initial specification development through release and implementation
. Demonstrate user stories/enhancement to all the stake holders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (B Sc, BE, BTech, MCA, BCA)
7-9 years’ experience as a software test engineer or software QA engineer involving writing and executing tests
- Strong problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Innovation and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes· Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous experience testing enterprise web and windows based applications
- Exposure to QA tools (open source or proprietary tools such as Bugzilla, Jira, MTM, QC) to manage test cases, bugs
- Solid understanding of database structures and can write simple SQL statements
- Has worked in a team of more than 10 engineers and is a good team player
- Ability to provide work status and highlight risks on time
.Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.