Sep 17, 2020
Morgan Stanley is one of the worlds largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale. The firm maintains leading market positions in its three primary businesses securities, investment management and credit services. With more than 1200 offices in 41 countries, Morgan Stanley connects people, ideas and capital to help clients achieve their financial aspirations.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career ¡V a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel. Our HR professionals provide a full range of services including human capital planning, creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
The specialist will lead and coordinate efforts to support the Morgan Stanley’s initiative to improve the health and wellness of all employees in India. The incumbent will coordinate with the region/global team and also with India wellness committee and health & safety committee to facilitate implementation of the various Employee Health & Wellness Programs.
The wellness specialist will serve as an advisor to the stakeholders by supporting resolution of wellness related problem statements, analysing situations and developing customized solutions in partnership with the external vendors for wellness matters. Alongside implementing the health and wellness policies, ensuring that these programmes support the business objectives is a vital part of the role.
The incumbent will act as a Health & Wellness Champion for the firm and will also be responsible to make sure that the organizations health and wellness package comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Plans, develops, coordinates and evaluates a comprehensive employee health & wellness programs directed toward reducing health risks and improving health status.
- Organize/coordinates health fairs, health screenings and various health-related workshops.
- Develops promotion and publicity plans for the health & wellness program throughout the firm.
- Compiles statistical summaries of various programs and participation, to ensure proper detailed program evaluation (e.g. insurance data, etc.).
- Heightens the awareness of the factors that can affect health and longevity, encouraging employees to take increased responsibility for their health behaviours.
- Coordinates activities with India wellness committee, health & safety committee and Regional/Global teams.
- Support and drive new building/infrastructure design for India¡¦ in the health and wellness space.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with external agencies and resources.
- Drives the health assessment of employees to determine health and wellness needs.
- Assembles data from a variety of sources for use in assessment and planning of health and wellness programs.
- Assists with program budget development and monitors expenditures.
- Ensures the timely completion of assigned projects; performs all other related duties.
- Support the regional benefits team on various health and wellness initiatives.
- Support yearly health insurance renewal process in health and wellness perspective.
- Generate standard/ad hoc analytics on health & wellness initiatives for regional and local HR management.
- Preferably a Doctor / Medical Professional or Master / Graduate with 5 years of experience in HR or Benefits & Wellness in multi-national financial companies.
- Good understanding of local Health & Wellness practices and processes.
- Knowledge to drive analytics on Health & Wellness trends.
- Confident and proactive with excellent project management skills.
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently (i.e. use own initiative).
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.