At Square Pixel Studio, we make elevated expectational 2D and 3D graphics and animation. We concentrate on making immersive and photorealistic experience for our clients. We are currently hiring for experienced 3D modeling and texturing artist for character and environment creation.
- Experience with 3Ds Max/Maya modeling & texturing methodologies
- Ability to make characters/objects with prospective reference.
- Modeling, unwrapping, texturing, and experience in stylized modeling, photo-realistic modeling, and props, texturing knowledge is a must.
- Create pilot assets for internal and external reference that set the required Standard
- Create and maintain an organized texture library.
- Work within Maya to ensure UVs are set up and utilized correctly for 3D meshes.
- Ensuring characters & assets meet specifications provided by all relevant departments
- Willing to work hands-one, as a sole contributor.
- Able to collaborate and bring creativity to a team of artists.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Full understanding of texture map properties in relation to their shading and lighting qualities
- Team Management, Gaming pipeline & Unity 3D skills will be added on.
3D Modelling, Sculpting, UV unwrapping, Texturing Experience
Maya, Max, Substance painter, Photoshop, Zbrush, Blender
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹500,000.00 /year
- 3D modelling & texturing: 2 years (Preferred)