1. Implement internal audit plan in consultation with the Internal Audit Manager, to ensure regular audits of policies and procedures
2. Regular audits of policies and procedures
3. Ensure compliance to internal controls
4. Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process
5. Follow up with management for the implementation of corrective action based on audit findings and comments
6. Ensure compliance to IAS, IFRS requirements
7. Special assignments
8. Identify opportunities for process improvement
9. Monitor process improvement activities
10. Support continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Required Candidate profile
Chartered Accountant or CPA or equivalent
Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the auditing function.
Experience in internal audit in a large, established FMCG company with strong accounting practices, and operating on an ERP platform is desirable.
Big four experience is preferred.
Strong communication and analytical skills. Attention to detail is essential.
Presentation and report writing skills
Excellent skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Internal AuditImprovement ActivitiesComplianceAudit ManagementCorrective ActionProcess ImprovementIASIFRSAuditing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:CA - Second Attempt, First Attempt
Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Phoenix Group, a global Agrifoods and Resources enterprise is engaged in production, procurement, processing, merchanting, wholesale, and distribution through an integrated supply chain. Our activities are managed through 22 offices, connecting 70 origin and destination countries. Our 2500 strong team manage 42 supply chain assets, and transact over 11 Mn MT across product categories with 4000+ customers worldwide, with revenue of more than USD 2Bn.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Aparna Nemani
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd