Responsibilities of candidates include:
- Create or visualise an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer
- aided design (CAD)
- create moodboards to show to clients.
- keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Plan and develop ranges, often based on a theme.
More about this Fashion Designer job Extreme Apparel is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Fashion Designer for 10 open position at Delhi-NCR . Kindly go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given job
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 25,000
INR and can go up to 35,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed Diploma degree and people who have
0 to 3 years are eligible to apply for this job.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Good English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. What are the timings of the job and how many working days are there?
Ans. It is a Full Time job having timing of 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM and will have 6 working days i.e., monday - saturday.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
Share Updated CV To WhatsApp 7617495819