Key responsibility description :
Service & Maintenance :
1) Be responsible for Service & Maintenance of hydraulic system
2) Should possess knowledge of dwelling of hydraulic system
3) Should possess knowledge of PLC system
4) Well versed with troubleshooting knowledge of Diesel Engine such as EURO 3.
Required Candidate profile
- B.E Mechanical/ B. Tech Electrical
- Mechanical Diploma Holders
- Electrical Diploma Holders
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6 months to 3 Years of experience.
- Report to the Chief Service.
Please share your updated Resume on Whatsapp +91- HR Team
Role Service/Maintenance Engineer
Industry Type Automobile
Functional Area Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Diploma in Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical
As per Industry
Maintenance Engineering Hydraulics PLC Service Maintenance Troubleshooting Mecha nical Engineering Electrical Engineering
Freshers also can apply as Supervisor.
HR Neeraj Sharma
Best Recruitment Industry in India.
All jobs by HR Neeraj Sharma