Deloitte Encore Program - BSA- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16 week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship, and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from October 2019 to February 2020. Whether it leads to a full-time career, or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
Our IT & Systems team works behind the scenes, but is essential to the Deloitte organization. Our forward-thinking team members have the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in a logical and easily understandable way. Our technologists provide IT infrastructure support and work with clients to develop custom enterprise applications. In addition, the team develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like Siebel, PeopleSoft Microsoft technologies and Lotus Notes. The setup has various groups which provide effective solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance
As a BSA you will work closely with Technical Delivery Managers (TDM’s), Architects and Program Leader’s to drive and work through technology delivery for our business stakeholders. You will lead requirements sessions and provide implementation support while working with stakeholders and the delivery team to plan, design, deploy and support on an ongoing basis.
Work you’ll do
Key skills include:
- Understands business goals and objectives by gathering information to elicit functional requirements. Document user stories and test strategies for the technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Take up end to end ownership of a business product, drive implementation of new/existing product feature enhancements and collaborate with business to plan roadmap for a product
- Draft low-fidelity mock-ups, wireframes, etc. as part of the business analysis process
- Possesses proficient level understanding of business analysis professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones
- Monitor business analysis activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements with change request backlog.
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and project management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
Responsible for understanding high level vision and goals of the programs
Translates and owns the high-level requirements into detailed user stories to ensure the solution developed meets and exceeds the business need
Collaborates with technical delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements
Ascertain impact to adoption and change management due to product enhancements
Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate and convey complex perspectives to IT and business audiences
11 – 8pm
Our IT & Systems team works behind the scenes, but is essential to the Deloitte organization. Our forward-thinking team members have the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in a logical and easily understandable way. Our technologists provide IT infrastructure support and work with clients to develop custom enterprise applications. In addition the team develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like Siebel, PeopleSoft Microsoft technologies and Lotus Notes. The setup has various groups which provide effective solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance.
- Minimum 2-3+ years of related Business Analysis experience
- Strong oral and written communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools and concepts
- Experience in techniques utilized for elicitation
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
- Strong relationship building and consulting skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients and cross functional team members
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology focused major (or equivalent years of experience)
- BSA certification (CCBA) preferred but no required
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working with Agile development processes
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.