- Working on Graphics Design for – Brochures, Catalogs, Logos, Flyers, Mailers, Websites etc.
- Use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations.
- Develop animation composites and renders for interactive productions.
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements.
Very good Knowledge of Software
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and others preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- Graphic Designing: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Animation Graphics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested