Description of tasks:
- Coordinating, directing and leading business development within defined field of
responsibility on department level or higher
- Leading, supporting, challenging and monitoring performance of sales force within
defined field of responsibility
- Own business development activities
- Route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- Managing, developing and overseeing global agents relationships for defined markets
and trade lanes
- Representing interests of the company before third parties
- Coordinates the relations with other sections in the company
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!