Job Position – Senior Manager /Assistant Director (Research & Development Office)
No. of Vacancies – Two (2)
Director (Research and Development), Ashoka University
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish and promote an environment supportive of developing and sustaining faculty
interest and involvement in grant proposal preparation, budgeting, submission, and
management of successfully funded grants.
- Maintain information on all funding opportunities and inform the faculty as and when new
calls are announced by funding agencies.
- Managing research projects includes monitoring expenditure, preparing statements and
financial reports for the diverse sponsor requirements and maintain research database.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
- Support finance department in the audit related processes for various research projects and
- Managing day-to-day communication with various sponsoring agencies and accordingly
provide information and advice about funding opportunities to the faculty and researchers
throughout the university.
Manager, Research Infrastructure
- To provide assistance to the R & D office in all aspects of the development of research
infrastructure at Ashoka
- Help faculty establish research facilities –infrastructure, installation, maintenance and
operation of research facilities.
- Strategize maximal utilization of all facilities and their sharing across the University and
- Liaison with the purchase team and maintain tracking system of all lab purchases, mediating
between individual/departmental/central requisitions.
- Liaison with the Project and Maintenance team related to research infrastructure,
maintenance of equipment and lab safety.
Any other duty as assigned on time to time basis
Venue of work:
- PhD with relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Good communication & computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and accommodate change
Ashoka University campus at Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonepat in the Delhi NCR
Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of receiving applications is August 16, 2019.