CASA Sales-Business Development Officer - ( Grade AM )
To acquire New To Bank liability relationships (Current Accounts / Saving Accounts / Deposits) and strengthen these relationships through the highest levels of service quality.
HSR Layout, Bengaluru
10:00 am - 7:00 pm (day shift)
Weekly Working Days-6 Days
Off Days: -SUN
Salary & Compensation
₹2.5 Lac to ₹3.5 Lac (annually)
- PF & ESIC'
As per actuals
Depends on Performance
- Graduation Degree mandatory
- Minimum 1 yr of Experience as CASA Sales-Current Account Sales / Saving Account Sales
- Minimum 1 yr of experience as Sales / Business Development-Banking / Financial Services / Insurance mandatory
- Banking Sales
- 22 - 32 yrs
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Joining and Relieving Letters
- Marksheets and Degree
* Identify potential catchment areas of potential retail liabilities customers for Bank
* Build a database of customer leads through references, opening stalls in areas where there are higher number of footfalls – like apartment complexes, shopping areas, etc., door to door visits, distribution of pamphlets, etc.
* Schedule meetings with potential liabilities customers and understand their requirements; thereafter presenting them with the most suitable products and explaining the features/benefits.
* Communicate clearly to customers on the requirements for various types of products & services – for example, charges for maintaining a locker, minimum balance to be maintained, etc., and on the documents required to be submitted to the bank
* Ensure that all customer documents are verified with originals and are handled with care and confidentiality.
* Complete all account opening related processes accurately so that the customer experience is enhanced and forms the foundation of a long relationship with the bank.
* Maintain continuous communication with customers on the status of their account opening process.
* Frequently communicate with newly signed up customers and assist them with additional products and services based on their requirements – for example, relevant loan products, investment products, etc.
* Build reference network from newly signed up customers for potential leads.
* Regularly update Daily Sales Reports and discuss the plans, action items, progress with the supervisor.
Contact Person-Rahul- 9920624568/ 9920624568
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Sales / Business Development-Banking/NBFC/Financial Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Current Account Sales / Saving Account Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Casa sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bellary, Karnataka (Preferred)
- Banking & Finance