Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Leading T&C Engineers of Siemens and T&C Engineers of Product Suppliers when required by the project.
- In charge of supporting Project Execution, when they require Engineering support in field activities.
- Coordination and liaising with the technical project management, the relevant CoC system engineers, the test center and other parties involved in testing.
- Creation of a testing schedule
- Draft Test & Commissioning Plans Viz FAT, PAT, SAT, ITC, System Demonstration Plan.
- Liaison with customer during Testing & Commissioning Phase.
- Responsible for the execution of field tests of different Communication subsystems with the support of Test Engineers and Product Supplier Engineers when the project requires it.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating T&C activities throughout the execution phase
- Development of a testing concept according to contract requirements in relation to the given system properties and the budget.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum work experience of 10 years.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Advanced English
- Advanced know-how of Railway Communication Systems.
- Experience in T&C activities for at least 7 years in railway / metro project.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and Life Cycle V models (process rules EN50126, EN 50128, EN 50129).
- Experience in planning T&C activities and planning tools.
- Methods, equipment and procedures of testing
- Orientation to continuous improvement.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited