With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Record to Report
Are you the one we are looking!
We seek for an accounting graduate with prior experience. You should have Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to -
- Prepare/post Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly closing calendar and discuss the status of activities with Client every day in close
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Supervise Intercompany reconciliation status and do vital follow-up with team to get variances resolved before cycle ends.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant co-workers to get closure before month end to ensure no open items after the closing
- Build payment proposal & review exceptions in SAP/ERP
- Perform duplicate payment check and Perform quality checks on payment proposal
- Review critical and closing activities to ensure smooth close, eg Currency Valuation & AP/AR reposting
- B.Com Graduate
- Meaningful work experience
- Good MS Office skills, specially MS excel
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent Accounting Knowledge
- Experience in General accounting (R2R function)
- Technology skills – SAP experience preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJul 26, 2021, 4:37:56 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time