Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to LINUX/UNIX? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT systems administrator for:
- Support and closure of incident tickets including RCA
- Implementation of project requests, including Platform migrations, BCM Planning and execution.
- Meet with client on regular basis to understand client's requirements and to further improve stability and scalability.
- Problem resolution and ownership of issues from RTB2 through L3 and back to the business.
- Conflict and risk management of issues and their resolution
- Maintenance of the UNIX infrastructure:
- Service capacity
- Service monitoring
- Change management
- Operational improvements:
- Procedure and process creation amendment
You’ll be working in the Technology Operations Center team in Nashville. We provide off-site and on-site support as well as on-call support to a global user base in our Investment Banking and Wealth Management divisions. As a UNIX administrator, you’ll play an important role in delivery of UNIX/LINUX service.
- Ideally 5 years of hands-on experience with Solaris/LINUX system administration
- Proficient with system administration tools, such as VERITAS/LVM, DNS, networking, storage and security
- Ability to write scripts (shell/bash/perl/python) for automating repetitive tasks
- Good Knowledge of incident and change management based on ITIL principles
- Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- Track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
- Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.