From 3 to 8 year(s) of experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore
Job Description for Relationship Manager-Insignia Preferred Banking
To generate revenue, from sourcing new to bank relationships
from identified verticals and by cross selling of Wealth and
business banking products to individuals and business owners
1. Increasing the Liability book and Investment AUM portfolio size
through, deepening and new acquisition.
2. Revenue generation through cross sell of business banking and
wealth products like Trade Forex, Insurance, Investments, Retail
3. Ensure quality of sourcing by acquiring Potential Insignia Clients.
4. Acquiring and managing both business, individual (resident and
5. Increase product penetration and exit barriers, by cross- selling
more number of products per client.
6. Performing Portfolio
allocations, reviews & financial check-ups for each client at
7. Collaboration with product specialists to ensure engagement of
clients with superior and tailored wealth management and
business banking solutions.
8. Work in close coordination with Client Experience Managers to
deliver superior service to clients.
9. Ensuring adherence to Compliance processes and guidelines.
10. Reduce rejection rates and improve quality of documentation.
11. Ensuring 360 client engagement – “Total Client Ownership”.
Any other Experience required:
Relevant Business Banking / Wealth Management Experience in Banks, NBFC, brokerage House.Relevant experience as below:Senior Relationship Manager – 6+ years Relationship Manager – 3 – 6 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Business BankingWealth ManagementForex TradingCross SellingRelationship ManagementFinanceInsurancePreferred BankingBanking ProductsBrokerage
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
BANKING || RM -INSIGNIA || WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited