NITIE Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020, Apply for Project Staff VacanciesNITIE Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NITIE) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.B.A,B.Com,B.Tech/B.E,MBA/PGDM for the position of Project Staff. To Apply for the job posting from NITIE, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: NITIE
Post Name: Project Staff
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Last Date: 03-04-2020
Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee.
How To Apply:
Interested persons may send their CV with name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience with testimonials, certificates, etc. addressed to Office of Dean (SRIC), NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai — 400 087, Email to email@example.com by 03/04/2020, 5 pm.
Employment is purely temporary. The appointment will be for one year, which may be extended for one more year based on the performance and recommendations by the Dean SRIC.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Report to Dean SRIC and Professor in Charge (Industry Connect), Professor in Charge (Research), and Professor in Charge (Media Relations)
2. Facilitating and providing support for all the activities includes promotion through e-mail / telephone, correspondence, database management, reports generation and other related activities to executive education (open and company specific) programs. Develop links with the industry, the investment community, and relevant government authorities.
3. Facilitating and providing support to all consultancy projects which includes promotion of consultancy services, data collection/analysis, report preparations etc.
4. Facilitating and providing support to all Sponsored research-related activities including publications of inhouse journal, documentation and other administrative process. Interact with wide range of research funding organizations and identify new opportunities for research funding.
5. Facilitating and providing support to International Relations