Graduate and should have min. experience of 3 yrs in same field, Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Highly trustworthy and ethical.
- Should have knowledge of vendor accounts.
- Should be able to manage financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Should be able to handle company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Co-ordination with bankers regarding financial transactions.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
- Reports on variances in quarterly costing reports.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.