With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of SM,HR Business Partner
In this role, The HR Business Partner will report to and work under the direction of the Assistant Vice President, Human Resources.
This position will be working to support the High-tech, manufacturing affiliated business group as the trend of growth continues. The day-to-day activities will include work in the areas of talent management, workforce planning, acquisitions, increment planning, performance management, onboarding, engagement, and other common HR deliverables.
Collaboration with Finance teams and driving key business and HR metrics will be a critical part of the job.
Provide direct HR support to the Service line/Business leaders throughout the employee lifecycle, including:
- Support integration of new hires, including pre-onboarding tasks and new hire orientation, which includes a remote workforce with a high executive population.
- Implement and drive HR standard methodologies that seek to increase Employee Engagement and retention, utilizing technology to include virtual team members. Example: meetings and forums for employees to interact with leadership (townhalls, skips, pulses), Rewards & Recognition programs, drive Early Warning System (EWS) coverage and efficiency, etc.
- Serve as a link between employees and larger organization by answering questions and resolving problems.
- Workforce forecasting and planning with leadership.
- Coordination with Finance teams on planning and financial updates
- Act as a liaison between employees and multiple specialist support groups such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Recruiting, Immigration, Legal, IT, and HR Shared Services; to ensure compliance on all people processes, timely administration, and a seamless employee experience.
- Coordinate Performance Management processes including Performance Management, iPerform, Scorecards, Calibration, Competencies, and Promotion Nominations
- Compensation planning for North America, including bonus calculations, annual increments, and promotion increases.
- Exit process administration including exit interviews and off-boarding.
- Maintain and report data from people processes such as employee attrition, immigration, and headcount.
- Advise managers/leadership on employee matters such as performance, disciplinary action, and terminations, seeking legal advice when needed.
- Manage contractor process including onboarding, contract support, overseeing background checks, and ensuring payments are made.
- Manage immigration process for visa sponsorships, work permits, and green cards.
- Coordinate internal transfers.
- Follows up and escalates issues on behalf of employees.
- Ensures necessary changes are updated in Finance and HR systems
- Responds to inquiries from various Genpact teams.
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as assigned.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- HR business partner experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated business partner experience required along with experience in talent management, workforce planning, acquisitions, increment planning, performance management, onboarding, engagement, and other common HR deliverables.
- Executive presence, organized, self- motived, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication required along with solid understanding of company initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment where expectations are very high, attention to detail is must, and often the need to deal with ambiguity.
What we can offer!
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offers - employment contract.
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Friendly work environment (Best Office Award 2015)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical centre, all conveniently located on the office campus.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJul 13, 2021, 6:25:38 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time