Customer Service Executive - (18000401)
- Will be required to provide excellent customer service and to promote customer centricity in the organization by improving customer service experience, engaging customers and facilitating organic growth. Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission of enhancing Service quality and deploy strategies focused towards that mission by keeping ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards. Analyze MIS and enhance productivity and keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service resources and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget. Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities. Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- The goal is to enhance Service quality and the level of Customer focus in the organization. Also, manage employee morale and engagement levels so that Capital First is able to provide best in class service to its customers to increase Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Explore business opportunities and faster resolution time with appropriate close looping.
- Liaising with various stakeholders in the organization to ensure that customer complaints are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Improving brand image on complaints and grievance handling mechanism.
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years into Customer Service.
- Minimum Graduate, Post-Graduate qualification preferred.
- Understanding and experience of retail asset products will be an added advantage.
- Proven skills in handling customers with tact through different modes of communication (e-mail / telephonic / chats / etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail. Strong writing background, experience in blogging and/or editing.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of technology systems. Active online presence and familiarity with social media sites (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.).
- Customer support background, worked on social media tools.
- Must be good at people and relationship management to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- Must possess a soft calm personality to handle escalations and irritable customers.
03-01-2019, 9:03:23 AM