Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool COMOS and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
- Understanding of engineering and design of Traction Power Supply substations for Rail Electrification systems.
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages regarding date, cost and quality aspects
- Working as part of a team to ensure technical documentation is produced for major projects and tenders
- Clarification on work packages with Siemens’ internal departments and partners in
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Educational Engineering
Engineering or Mechatronics
Knowledge of CAE tools and standard office software
Knowledge of creation of electrical drawings
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
Knowledge of engineering processes
Good in English language
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited