108,000! That’s the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. Join us in our mission to protect our people, patients and planet. As part of the REFS team, this is a new role waiting for you to bring your best self and engage us to learn.
As the REFS representative at the cluster/country level, acts As the touchpoint for customers cross-site and across all REFS domains, to collect and maintain a deep understanding of cluster/country business needs and challenging these needs to shape cluster/country level customer requirements ensuring all service activities deliver the greatest value and quality.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establishes a regular operating rhythm and meeting structure with Country/Site REFS Heads to obtain an understanding of country/site-level, identify patterns and dependencies across countries/site, and provide leadership to Country/Site REFS Heads on the implementation of cluster/country account strategy -Anticipates cluster/country customer needs and/or implications arising from business change taking place at the global or regional level and takes a strategic view when discussing potential solutions with the customer ensuring close collaboration with regions -Translates the regional/divisional strategy into a cluster/country level strategic account playacts as an escalation point for country management service delivery issues, and assists through coordination of the implementation of solutions and the resolution of country issues.
- Drives customer happiness within the cluster/country; owns and handles the measurement of customer happiness within the cluster/country and identifies and relays potential corrective initiatives -Provide leadership to sites within the cluster/country and sets clear objectives for the country/cluster in line with regional objectives -Builds and develops talent within the cluster/country by creating succession plans for the key positions, driving a continuous improvement attitude in the organization and developing and executing training in the various areas of process excellence.
- The REFS Hyderabad Site Lead will be the business partner at the site level, maintaining the relationships between REFS, NGSC site management and ensuring customer happiness through strategic and proactive management of both facilities soft services and the engineering services in Hyderabad NGSC. Responsible for building a positive relationship with the business, and establishing an effective governance with our iREFS partner to promote collaboration and service efficiency.
- She/He serves as the principal point of contact for site-level customers across all Novartis Divisions. Accountable for reviewing, anticipating and challenging the customers’ needs while managing their expectations.
- She/He needs to build a strong partnership with the Novartis facility’s partner and drive best in case outcomes for Novartis. Jointly establish with the iREFS partner the overall strategy for FM operational delivery for the site with the iREFS partner and will provide the necessary expertise and governance/performance management of the iREFS partner for the Hyderabad NGSC Site.
- Align with the iREFS partner to agree minimum infrastructure engineering requirements to appropriately support the business operations onsite. These minimum requirements will also involve maintenance capital and asset pre placement programs. Work closely with the iREFS partner to drive energy management programs to reduce consumption and emissions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
- Post Graduate with a preferred professional qualification in Facilities Management / Electrical Engineering discipline or a relevant equivalent.
- At least 12 -15 years (at least 3 years in leadership position) Facility Management experience required; multi-site management experience in a matrixed organization preferred. Experience in operations management and workplace services; with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience within an organization.
- Experience with managing multiple partner groups and dynamic levels of partner engagements. People performance management and leadership skills, with proven ability to mentor, influence at all levels and lead team through change management.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other standard software applications, knowledge of local HSE regulations, Ability to communicate, both written and verbal.
- Shown success of working in a collaborative environment. Strong cross functional leadership Process management Cross Cultural Experience People Challenge Strong customer orientation Indian (Hindi)
NOVARTIS EMBRACES DIVERSITY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND INCLUSION. WE ARE COMMITTED TO BUILDING DIVERSE TEAMS, REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PATIENTS AND COMMUNITIES WE SERVE, AND WE STRIVE TO CREATE AN INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE THAT CULTIVATES BOLD INNOVATION THROUGH COLLABORATION, AND EMPOWERS OUR PEOPLE TO UNLEASH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Facilities & Administration