With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Closing & Reporting!
In this role, you will be part of the Taxation closing & reporting team & responsible for TDS, GST & Income Tax compliances.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders Internally or with our consultant to provide the information required for GST return filing.
- Resolving Queries related to books of accounts received from the consultant.
- Ensure monthly Payment of GST, TDS & Advance Tax & record the accounting entries from the same.
- Prepare schedule/ Reconciliation of accounts for these items.
- Preparing data for Auditors & resolve Auditors Queries.
- Help to ensure compliances related to Sox/IFC for these items.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience in India Taxation like GST, TDS & Income Tax
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelHigher Degree
Job PostingNov 26, 2021, 12:56:57 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time