Regional Manager - Mumbai
ENOX Hardware Pvt. Ltd
National Retail Manager
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. ASSA ABLOY is listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The group has some 47,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 70 countries and sales of US$ 8bn. The APAC division has an annual turnover of over US$1bn and 11,000 employees.
The SAARC region operations comprise of our businesses in India, Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; Nepal; Pakistan; and Sri Lanka.
ASSA ABLOY in SAARC region is looking for a Regional Manager in Mumbai to drive sales for ENOX brand in the Mumbai city. The incumbent will be responsible to deliver the sales, receivables and margin objectives for a sales model which is largely distribution led.
- Plan and deliver the sales revenue objectives for ENOX brand in Mumbai
- To align sales / product mix with overall ENOX sales and marketing strategy keeping end-customer is mind
- Set up and manage proper distribution channel and review distribution performance based on sales and payment terms
- Manage gross margin ambitions and control the same with proper price/ scheme management.
- Design and implement various channel schemes and promotional activities to drive and engage the channel
- Manage team of front line sales staff with high energy and motivate them to deliver superior growth.
- Assist the team to manage and deliver their respective plans and objectives.
- Have Functional knowledge of distribution led retail business in the building material industry in India and a strong drive to deliver very high growth
- Plan and monitor various channel metrics like counter coverage, penetration levels, repeat sales from counters
- Ensure timely collections of payments through structured reviews with the frontline Managers
- To provide inputs to Product Management team in the development of suitable new products. Participating in the Product council and gateway process of development.
- Ensure regular contact with key dealers/ channel sales partner & Influencer communities - Carpenters, Architects, Façade consultant, Developers, Interior Contractor, Fabricators to ensure high level of satisfaction.
Qualification & Experience Criteria:
- Strong sales managerial skills to lead and motivate the retail sales team
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data and provide insights basis the same
- Planning and organizing skills to develop suitable action plans
- Ability to communicate with clarity and high energy
- Functional understanding of distribution led business in the building material industry
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred. Post graduate degree in business will be an added advantage
- 7-10 Years relevant experience in distribution led sales. Experience within building material industry will be an added advantage.
About ASSA ABLOY
Every day we help billions of people from all around the world feel safe, secure and experience a more open world. It's our 49,000 people in 70 different countries who make this happen, we are proud to be a dynamic and inclusive organization. We are the global leader in access solutions and our innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. We are looking for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As a part of our people development strategy, we encourage both internal and external applicants! Apply today!
Let´s create a safer and a more open world - together!